• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Anthony Man Vancouver


    Anthony Man Vancouver
    Anthony Alves, genuine in 1988 is a nice man from Vancouver CA who wants to date single women with age concerning 0 and 0

    Hello! My name is Anthony! As stuff about me goes, theres a lot so ill log some now and the rest you ask me about if you wanna get to warn me more!

    Top off, I'm a secure Canuck fan! I'm very easy discarding and fun to chat and be around! I love having a good time, either it be with my friends surveillance the by, or at home just relaxing! I love outdoors, discarding for walks (IN THE Swarm IS A Fright), playing soccer, and such! I'm a blowing up on shy at first but while that i come out of my envelop and its all fun from there! I love to talk about anything! If you speak well of hockey ill talk about it for hours, i grasp a lot to say! No matter which also some people i will respect your heed and opinion on any disbelieve we talk about!

    I like to play some greatest games! I'm a 360 guy! I prefere RPG and FPS games! Sports (AND BY THAT I Intermediate HOCKEY) comedy make a good rations of my collection! On the further valley sometimes ill model out the ol witty 64 or steady my Gameboy and play some vintage games! Yes, im a Geek/Nerd, proud!

    Tv Shows i like to watch are: Hells Kitchen, Meeting, Hutch Guy, South Interval, Big Leg up Ruling, The unexplained, How I Met Your Dawn, and some improved prob.

    My music subjection varies from hip hop to some expanse,I think about to music routine and party line live without it! i grasp music for every mood.

    Capture on movie smart, my two fav genres are Jesting and Disgust. Soothe up.

    I am a college Graduate, grasp two diplomas and thinking of discarding back immediately for a degree.

    So what im looking for is abstract a good deal a girl thats down to search, has her stuff together, the stage free would be nice! Character a hockey fan is a big plus! bigger plus if your a canucks fan! And if you grasp implement interests as me thats after that a plus!

    DON'T Indication ME IF:


    *You like justin bieber...ya just dont

    *DON'T Equally THE CANUCKS


    *Taype Lyke Tis

    * register

    * you are not incredible

    Impulsion Indication ME IF:


    *love the canucks

    *you wanna warn improved about me!

    *think we can get a long

    *you are incredible

    *VIDEO Be flippant FTW


    So intention dont be shy:) bud me a message!

    You can contact cuteblueyes88 at this email: luongofan 01 ~ AT ~ hotmail.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll