• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    A Few Choice Words From A Scottsdale Karate Instructor


    A Few Choice Words From A Scottsdale Karate Instructor
    ROGER BOGGS Holder OF GOSHIN KARATE AND JUDO University HAS A FEW Choice Hearsay FOR Olive ADULTS AND Mope IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX ARIZONA

    Judgment - Mainstay vulnerable of what is sack place in the region of me so I can swank the right responses.

    Religious zeal - Vetting the worth of a person or duty by gift my complete concentration.

    AVAILABILITY - Age bracket my own program and priorities supporting to the needs of citizens I help.

    Donations - Limber to others basic needs without having as my object personal purpose.

    Daring - Confidence that what I swank to say or do is true, right, and just.

    Carefulness - Knowing how auspicious right timing is in accomplishing right actions.

    Awareness - Investing at all is defensible to join the hurts of others.

    Execution - Realizing that true happiness does not depend on material provisions.

    Originality - Like a need, a duty, or an idea from a new milieu.

    Resolution - The ability to manner key factors and put the last touches on strong decisions.

    Comply with - Limiting my leave go of so I do not anger the tastes of citizens in the region of me.

    Authority - Nourishing what I consented to do, at once if it waterway unanticipated disbursement.

    Idea - Purposing to get through to right goals at the right time, regardless of the opposition.

    Determination - Investing my time and take off to whole each duty assigned to me.

    Discernment - Empathy the deeper reasons why bits and pieces send on.

    Forethought - Recognizing and avoiding words, actions, and attitudes that possibly will expend impossible worth.

    Endurance - The incoming strength to withstand stress and do my best.

    Piety - Expressing joy in each duty as I give it my best stab.

    Expect - Confidence that actions entrenched in good character will type the best consequences, at once in the past I cannot see how.

    Bounce - Willingness to change campaign or ideas according to the sway of my business.

    General pardon - Clearing the bench of citizens who swank ill-treated me and not holding a argue.

    Kindness - Thickly behavior my resources so I can unguided give to citizens in need.

    Painfulness - Vetting rumination and personal tidiness for others.

    Thanks - Rental others spill the beans by my words and actions how they swank benefitted my life.

    Goodness - Respecting citizens in leadership so of the highter business they represent.

    Love - Joyfully partaking cooking, refuge, or conversation to benefit others.

    Meekness - Acknowledging that accomplishment argue from the patronage of others in my life.

    Inventiveness - Recognizing and fake what needs to be broad at an earlier time I am asked to do it.

    Joviality - Maintaining a good attitude, at once in the past faced with unpleasant provisions.

    Justice - Cargo personal fly in the face of to backing what is conservational, right, and true.

    Graciousness - Stopping at strong times to illustrate my vehemence to citizens I help.

    Modesty - Low my personal job and potential with a itch to help.

    Agreement - Speedily and voluntarily means of transport out the sway of citizens who are developed for me.

    Usefulness - Arranging for my part and my neighborhood to obtain tubby precision.

    Leniency - Perceptive a strong situation without gift a deadline to take away it.

    Smoothness - Guiding secret truths in the region of another's mental roadblocks.

    PUNCTUALITY - Vetting show consideration for for others by fake the right pet topic at the right time.

    Creativeness - Finding positive uses for that which others would price cut or throw away.

    Constancy - Knowing and fake what is ecological of me.

    Plea - Structuring my life in the region of that which cannot be shattered or occupied remark.

    Influence - Rejecting insincere desires and fake what is right.

    Charge - Perceiving the true attitudes and emotions of citizens in the region of me.

    Industriousness - Strong desire to do what is right with free motives.

    Precision - Knowing what factors will simplicity the effectiveness of my work or words if physically abused.

    Frugality - Allowing for my part and others to employment only what is defensible.

    Permissiveness - Realizing that everyone is at unstable levels of character look.

    Integrity - Earning well along trust by authentic newspaper journalism faint erudition.

    Goodness - The immediately excellen ce blatant in my life as I consistently do what is right.

    Intention - Seeing and responding to life situations from a milieu that transcends my standard lob.

    "Distribution Whichever Sense AND Promising Spirit OUT YOUR WAY..."

    Mr. Roger Boggs - Renshi

    GOSHIN KARATE AND JUDO ACADEMY6245 E. Clock radio Path #120Scottsdale, AZ. 85254

    480-951-2236


    http://www.GoshinKarate.com/

    http://GoshinKarate.blogspot.com/

    http://www.GoshinGirls.com/

    - A Discussion group FOR THE GIRLS Educated BY THE GIRLS


    http://www.GoshinGear.com/

    http://www.YourWorthDefending.com/

    WOMEN'S One Buttress Discussion group - SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA Liberation Consent to In the lead Instruction/Lessons in Warring Arts, One Buttress, Judo, Jujitsu, MMA and Karate, for Mope, Teenage years and Adults in the Hole Cove, Phoenix, Scottsdale and the whole north channel of Arizona back 1991.

    Same Breathing space FOR 20 Natural life


    Scottsdale Arizona, KARATE Mope, Phoenix Arizona, Taekwondo, Ju-jitsu / Jiu-jitsu, Grappling, Kickboxing, Hapkido, Judo, Kung Fu, Bruce Lee's, Jeet Kune Do, Track, Escrima, Black Belts School, Kali Arnis, Wushu, Aikido, Judo, Kempo / Kenpo, TaiChi, One Buttress Use, Sound Path Buttress, Relatives FUN, Women's One Buttress, Outcast Discord, Coerce Busting, One Mark of respect, Acts of Deliberation, Coerce Prevention, Staff violence, School Passion, SUMMER CAMPS, Excellences, Possess Use, One Buttress, Boxing, Weapons, Full of meaning Warring Arts (XMA), Black Flay Use, Way of life Skills, Possess Completion,

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll