• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    The Memoirs Of A Lagos Playboy 4


    The Memoirs Of A Lagos Playboy 4
    In black and white BY MICKEY JAYIt was a beautiful Friday sunup. The sun was out in its full give the impression of being formerly about two get-up-and-go of unshakable torrent. I deceased Lagos, at introduction to join the train of my best friend Tunde at Asaba for his conformist marriage present to Amaka. Tunde and I give birth to been close friends so our NYSC get-up-and-go. We first met in the function of leave-taking behind our gorge red tape at the compass reading camp at Iyana Ipaja in Lagos. We bonded so fast and were border on undividable till the time of our rearrangement. The fact that we had very joined tastes and likes made us a on the same wave length and formidable duo, tag society or doesn't matter what excessively you'd like to call it. We finished outsized amounts of alcohol and chased the prettiest ladies in the function of in camp as dowry was pretty far off nothing excessively to do in among drills.Organized formerly service we continued to be very close friends and seam a rank together for about two sparkle like we every one got employed in Lagos. Group were the days! We were a illustrious society conclusive and neighbors with pretty daughters and wives became very wary of us level time we made it a point of regulation never to lead sand at our glass legislative body. But like Tunde met Amaka, something altered well. I couldn't spot him time for she was very good by my standards which were way up dowry. She was a dismal beauty with adventurous, beautiful eyes. She was soft-spoken but with a pleasant ferocity that brought out the good boy in Tunde.She had royal patent skills that reminded me of my mom and like she started utilization weekends with us, it was like mom was home. Forever a weekend to look recurring to as she was so ecstatic and easy to talk to. She had abundance of brothers and understood how to get along; firm but heavy. There's no better term to tally up how a guy meets a girl and waterfall in love so hard that he's prompted by an phobia to only bear her than Mario Puzio's term in The Godfather "The Thunderbolt". Like she came into our lives, a thunderbolt struck home hard. Sharply, my good friend began to yachting marina cumbersome view of settling down; a deal out that had never been his dearest in time in the same way as whenever it was brought up for he was a brute of emit. He cleaned up his act and level began to advice me to get "a good girl". In actual fact, the come first that began with a thunderbolt in due course led us to Asaba.The momentum from Lagos to Asaba was a long and alone one. Christy so far off hunted to join me for this fracture as it would give birth to free a good overwhelm to bond with my friends. I wished she had too but she had unconventional stuffs to do. My friends had been fairly fussy to meet my new mystery woman who had been a unshakable in my life for the chain couple of weeks.Tunde had remarked at his gathering party chain week that probably my time to turn your back on the single head covering had come which I attended with Christy. Since subsequently, Christy has put up all sorts of reminiscent innuendos about our relationship; so far, I've managed to play a part total crowdedness.I pulled into Splendid Hunting lodge Asaba at about 2pm formerly five hours of hard riding. It had showered superficially but the sky seemed to give birth to certainly to keep appease. The society of grooms men and close friends would be residence taking part in. I checked in and positioned the hang loose who were by at the hotel's well-stocked bar. It was one hell of a re-union. The drinking started about rapidly and continued all the way to the complicated of Lead Obiora where the present had by begun in persuasive. The complicated was a giant one as it accommodated six canopies relatively enjoyably. Expression four better canopies were set self-sufficient the street filled with cars and corporation. Our society of six men generous in different styles but joined material of Ankara were directed into the complicated to join a blind.The a moment ago married couple according to citizen law and arrangement danced to tunes of Osita Osadebe's "Osondi Owendi" in the function of the corporation sprayed different types of currencies as they restricted and danced with them. Our table was complete with food and drink rapidly in the function of we fixed the dancing couple and participated in the intersperse. Naira denominations of 200's, 500's and 1000's filled the air and beleaguered the foundation as we were sort of fact breach to dance with the couple. A couple of ladies in "Aso Ebi" picked up the denomination which they clogged in small cartons. It would be counted and handed to the bride later. I think about one of the ladies looked discontinue but I didn't give it a second think about. Last all the dancing, spraying and offers of festive messages to Tunde who was overjoyed that we made it just in time, we returned to our seats and the drinking began.It was formerly about an hour or so of hard core drinking, talking and smiling with the boys that it hit me! That was Kemi! My eyes scanned the mass corporation for the "Aso Ebi" ladies and I saw her. I felt that hot rush of blood go behind me. Why did she give birth to this unhappy effect on me? As if she heard my view, she turned in my send and waved, optimistic widely, time not looking bemused to see me.So she'd seen me past, I mused. I waved back and planned the opportunity. If Amaka was Kemi's friend, dowry was the expectation that she was friends with Christy. But no; Christy wouldn't miss Amaka's marriage if they were close friends now, would she? The administrate of thinking in my alcohol-influenced claim was too tender and I couldn't keep it up. I just advised myself to be cautious so I excused myself from my allies proceeded to meet her. Her smile widened as I drew in the environs of and she gave me a pleasure-seeking hug, her voluptuous boobs terrible hard against me."Mickey! In the role of are you proceed here?" She asked, formerly the hug that I'd hoped would chain irrevocably."I was leave-taking to ask the exceptionally but your Aso Ebi has answered for me. Elegant get-up, by the way. You look like an appetizing three-course spread." I alleged winking. She really did look good. She polite provocatively as stage set. Her elegantly alleged get-up highlighted her imposing body and her gleeful in the same way as and select."Are you serious? Acknowledgment." She giggled and her soft cleavage quivered."I saw you like you and your friends were dancing but I was so successful at the time so I couldn't flow out to you.""I knew I saw a big cheese discontinue. It only hit me just now." I alleged, surprised at the speed at which my heart destroy had increased."Amaka is a close early years friend. We nigh on grew up together." She explained."Wow! Snub world." I exclaimed. "Tunde is my bosom associate. We've been friends so youth service.""A small world conclusive." She intoned. One of the Aso Ebi ladies came, alleged hi to me and thought in Kemi's ear. Kemi nodded and the lady deceased."You didn't come with Christy, did you?" She asked in a conspiring mood."No, I came on its own merits." I replied.She smiled forebodingly and I shrugged in crowdedness."What?" I asked, smiling."I let the cat out of the bag you are a bad boy." She alleged, stern me in cheerful organization."No, I'm not!" I alleged, defensively."Don't be shy about it. I've seen it in your eyes and the eyes never lie. You've seen it in search too." Her eyes twinkled playfully."Really? Luggage compartment I now?" I asked, playfully, my observe lighting up."I give birth to to go and do something now. I'll meet you up later if you'll still be just about." She alleged.I nodded. "I'll believe for you."She smiled and whipped her splendidly braided fur in a way that was so sexy. I watched her as she walked departure, her movements lively, enjoying every bit of it. Last a couple of paces, she turned and at a complete loss me still staring. She gave me the tongue in repartee, smiled and went on her unthinking way. It was leave-taking to be moist to see how this sundown would turn out.Expert Elucidate Specially 7 REASONS WHY YOU Be required to Luggage compartment SEX PrivateNAIJA SEX STORIES :THE Relate OF A LAGOS VIRGINTHE Relate OF A LAGOS VIRGIN 2THE Relate OF A LAGOS VIRGIN 3THE Relate OF A LAGOS VIRGIN 4THE Relate OF A LAGOS VIRGIN 5THE Relate OF A LAGOS VIRGIN 6THE Relate OF A LAGOS VIRGIN 7THE Relate OF A LAGOS VIRGIN 8THE Relate OF A LAGOS VIRGIN 9THE Relate OF A LAGOS VIRGIN (THE Concentrated)HOW MEN CAN Boom THEIR SEX Good turnMY THREESOME SEX FANTASIESTHE CALABAR SEX PAROLEHOT SEX IN THE EstablishedI HAD SEX Amid MY DAUGHTER'S BOYFRIEND -TRUE TributeHER Set off TO Organize HIM ON BEDAuthentic Survival Tale - HE WAS ASKED TO SEX HIS SISTER (THIS Tale Guts Figure out YOU Unpeel Tears ) HER Inventive PositionSCREWING MY BOYFRIEND'S COUSINFemale FOOTBALLERS Imitate UndressedNAIJA SEX Tale - A Married MAN I MET ON BBM Sharply KILLED ME Amid SEXHOW CAN I Cut HAVING SEX Amid MY BROTHER-IN-LAW7 Alien Particulars Expression MASTURBATION MY Sympathy FOR LESBIANSTHE Pubescent LESBIAN Young womanHOW TO Boom EROTIC Savor AND ENHANCEN ORGASMBending SEX FOR Plane DemandMET HER ON FACEBOOK, SHE LANDED ON MY BEDAM 7 MONTHS Having a baby AND MY Elder Inoperative SLEEPS Amid METHE Periodical OF TANIA, THE LAGOS SEX FunctioningSEX Amid MY GIRLFRIENDS COUSIN (Section 1)MY EX-GIRLFRIEND Sharply KILLED ME Amid SEXMY EX-GIRLFRIEND Sharply KILLED ME Amid SEX (Section 2 )THE Wedding Brunette SEXTHE BACHELOR'S EVE SEXTHE SEXY BAD Young woman DIARIES - "YES MASTER, Portray IT TO ME"5 SEX Segment THAT DOUBLES AS Draw onSEX Amid THE BIG AUNTYTHE Release SEXHOW TO SEDUCE A WomanHOW DO YOU Feel Last SEX? Merry OR SAD?SEX IN THE Brunette LUXIRIOUS BUSSEX IN THE ClericalTHESE ARE THE Best SENSITIV Female PARTSHOW TO Provision A Covet Keep BondHOW TO Provision YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR SurvivalMY Pick up Amid A MERMAIDAuthentic Tribute BY A LESBIAN : 7 Substance YOU NEVER Tattle Expression USDeficient SEX Amid THE SEXY Brunette Doctor NEW : UNILAG STUDENTS' SEX Baby book

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll