• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Yes I Kiss Genevieve Whenever We Are Togetherfemale Act Ella Martins Confesses


    Yes I Kiss Genevieve Whenever We Are Togetherfemale Act Ella Martins Confesses
    In 2013, news went viral alleging that a Beninoise actress-cum-musician, Ella Martins, was having a romantic conglomerate with Nollywood artist, Genevieve Nnaji, and not, the comedian is claiming she is now being anxious by the story.According to Ella, she is a good friend of Genevieve, stressing that she is not having any conglomerate with her as some manage."As customary population and friends, we do stay on the line customary skin at home and in extreme places but I don't instruct why the online magazine showed Genevieve and I kissing, I am speechless and don't instruct where on earth they got natives skin from," she told Mass via a chat.She confessed that she kissed Genevieve, but just a customary one with no character take credit. "We kissed, but it was not a bit odd, it was customary kiss among girls. I mean girls do kiss each extreme normally, puncture guys do too. * Genevieve Is Too Big For Me To Go out with - Orezi Confesses (naijabp.com)"Past I was dating Fally Ipupa, we used to kiss and now that we are alienated and are good friends we still call for somebody kissing like we used to. My fear is I vulgar strange calls saying that in a few go time they will be releasing higher skin about us," she clear-cut in the chat, which was published by Pilot on Monday.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll