• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Women Using K Closing Technique


    How 2 Get A Women Using K Closing Technique

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I use K Closing technique. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Girls That Play Hard To Get title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll