• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Woman Using Day Game Techniques


    Pick Up A Woman Using Day Game Techniques

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. This is a little succes story of mine... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There were some seats available. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was not too special.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. She giggled. I try day game techniques - she pecked at it as a kitten. I whispering to her ears. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Black Man White Woman Dating title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll