• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Hot Girl Using Dork Slang Routines


    Find A Hot Girl Using Dork Slang Routines

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. I want to share this story... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I try to use dork slang routines. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    How To Get A Girl U Like title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll