• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Hot Women Using Qualification Method


    How To Approach Hot Women Using Qualification Method

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I use 'We should get married!' opener. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I try qualification method - its really work! I tapping her on the shoulder. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Dating With Married Woman title=



    Tags: john overdurf  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll