• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Pretty Lady Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine


    Meet A Pretty Lady Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I said: You look great in that dress. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. Rubbing my nipples Routine helped me put her into a small trance. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said 'No! Not here!'. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Black Woman Dating White title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll