• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Girls Using Dance Floor Game


    Meet A Girls Using Dance Floor Game

    Before this im was a virgin. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. I opened her with some playful facial gestures At this time I have successfully used Dance Floor Game. I whispering to her ears. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    First Date Questions title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll