• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Beautiful Girl Using Cute As A Box Of Duckie Technique


    Talk To Beautiful Girl Using Cute As A Box Of Duckie Technique

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I try Cute as a box of duckie technique - its really work! I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Can Girls Get Hard title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll