• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Beautiful Chick Using Negative Attraction Technique


    Pick Up A Beautiful Chick Using Negative Attraction Technique

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. Where do I start... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). Later me and my friend were at the bar. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. Negative Attraction Technique helped me put her into a small trance. Her eyes lit up. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    On Line Dating Advice title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll