• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Beautiful Baby Using Day Game Techniques


    Ways To Pick Up Beautiful Baby Using Day Game Techniques

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. This is a little succes story of mine... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She looked so fucking hot.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I use 'We should get married!' opener. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. I try day game techniques - she pecked at it as a kitten. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Hottest Women On The Internet title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll