• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Cute Women Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine


    How To Pick Up A Cute Women Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Her long black hair all messy. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I've used Rubbing my nipples Routine - and she got hooked. I went to the toilet and back to her. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I was already holding her by the waist. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. She was acting super sexual with kino. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    How To Date Girls title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll