• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Beautiful Baby Using Number Close Routine


    How To Pick Up A Beautiful Baby Using Number Close Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. This place look more like restaurant. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She looked so fucking hot.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I try to use Number Close Routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Dating Dating Online title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll