• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Cute Girl Using Negative Attraction Technique


    Approach Cute Girl Using Negative Attraction Technique

    Before this im was a virgin. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She looked so fucking hot.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I was able to apply Negative Attraction Technique and it worked. I whispering to her ears. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I was already holding her by the waist. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Get Girls Numbers title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll