• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Hot Chick Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines


    How To Pick Up Hot Chick Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. She giggled. I try Boyfriend Destroying Routines - its really work! I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Quotes To Get A Girl Back title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll