• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Amazing Women Using Negs Method


    Ways To Pick Up Amazing Women Using Negs Method

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She seems really confident and direct. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I was able to apply negs method and it worked. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. We have a great night in my bed.


    Girl Getting Poked title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll