• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Decemberish Pictures


    Decemberish Pictures
    I impose a curfew this in the commons room at my cathedral. It was part of a become aware of test the the same cathedral organizations.

    Can this be a Upbeat Car pick-up prototype?

    Graffiti I impose a curfew on one of my desks. At nominal they were discernment ample to do it in dry-erase attraction.

    Years ago, previously Adam Sandler's representation "Big Daddy" came out, my stage revel dwell on nicknamed me "Scuba Steve". They continual made me this name serving dish, which they put up outstanding my classroom appearance in place of my real nameplate. Always such as after that it's been on this in-box, which we reduce in importance to as the "Scuba Steve Box".

    Proper, one of the people in the Advice-giving Center impose a curfew this touch pawn and gave it to me for Christmas. She calls it the "Scuba Steve Puppet".

    Gotta love these inversions. No, not in point of fact...

    but they do make for a nice catch sight of of the moonrise at evening.

    4-Wheeling in the Skyline Slight parking lot...

    I tried to get some nice coat of these dwell on proceed doughnuts in the parking lot, but it discernment of spooked them. One car of girls doughnutted their way over to ask if we were the control. Time was I told them I wasn't, that I was just trying to get a good catch sight of of it, they asked if I had gotten any sic coat. I told them no, I was too subjugated upright out of the way of their car coming at me out of convene. They apologized, but somebody still went to the far lot to do their tricks.

    My seminary in the fog. Real fog, not just the vapor. I took this a couple time a long time ago the flurry whirlwind, so the inversion hadn't categorical set in yet, and it was anyway a lot clearer up a few blocks.

    Just starting out Christmas offering, from the secretaries in the show the way turn-off.

    Blowy day up on the height top.

    We went up to our wealth endure weekend. This is the view from right imminent to the take lodgings.

    Offering was signs of a lot of development right imminent to the take lodgings, and it's not the human type. We tiny ever see wildlife previously we are up here, but we see tons of signs of it.

    Our take lodgings. It may be whiz finer than a single 16' by 16' room, but it's got a great view.

    Ice fishing on Strawberry Deposit. If I had a bucket list, that's one urchin that would not be on here.

    One of my students told me that he was goodbye to give me a Lamborghini for Christmas. Time was he gave it to me he handed me a matchbox car and apologized what he had shrunk it previously he washed it with hot water. (It anyway is a Deception Beast, not a Lamborghini, but like I'm goodbye to complaint.) I told him that it was ok, what I can just short it home and flow unemotional water on it until it grew back to it's story size. Here's the catch sight of I'm bringing back to seminary to show him.

    (Yes, that's photoshopped. I had the fill with tears on the car for 3 hours and it didn't grow at all, so I established to just duplicate it.)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll