• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    On Dreams Pt Vi Seriously I Must Need To Deal With Some Emotional Issues Or Something


    You caution, I don't mind that as soon as I get smashed I state of unconsciousness about my grandmother's carry out being home to a connection of noticeable young women, the upset Christian of whom ends up murdering the fat black girl from Powerful for some water down court case and for that reason making it look like a suicide, causing all the girls to freak out as my blood relation and I progress to interrupt the wickedness and I have to call 911 to edition the massacre without indicative that I don't go to the vastly college the same as avoiding the operator's stalling questions about how the girls in Iona are treating me. Not at all.

    I'm second alarmed that


    A) all of these minuscule disturbing information can organically be explained from the live to tell the tale most likely three time of my life (and not in a frightening way), and

    B) I am somehow tossing and turning this is at token the second dream-corpse I've had to call dream-911 to dream-report.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll