• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Easy Fun Parenting Book For Parents And A Great Gift Too


    Easy Fun Parenting Book For Parents And A Great Gift Too
    Santa and Mrs. Claus are master mentors when it comes to parenting. Want a good read? Would you like to follow Santa and Mrs. Claus as they deal with parenting issues with love and wisdom?

    It's better than attending a class and you don't even have to leave home or use any gas.

    Preview the Santa parenting book free online


    Here is a sample of one of my recent posts where someone asked about disciplining a 4 year old.

    Most kids don't need discipline, they need direction and redirection. They need watching with love, kindness, and patience.

    When I was a kid I fidgeted, interrupted, didn't pay attention, spoke out of turn, and was full of boundless energy. I liked taking things apart, and then could never get them back together again.

    Lucky for me, my parents had such huge relationship, mental health, work and financial issues that they were so busy with everything else that they never got around to directing their full attention to me. So I was never diagnosed with anything or put on meds. Except one teacher informally diagnosed me as a juvenile delinquent when I broke another kid's eraser).

    So, like Bart Simpson and Tom Sawyer, I survived. I outgrew my issues and graduated from high school with a full four year academic scholarship. I became a corporate manager and college instructor (with no adult ADHD symptoms).

    I'm going to tell you the truth. Time outs or spanking are usually substitutes for patience. Often after we have become upset and frustrated, our patience runs out. If we are not yelling, we look for some way to force the child to comply. Usually it mostly for our own benefit--to get the issue over with and return to whatever else we were doing. We're glad to send them off to school so that we can have peace..We might even resort to a canned, cleverly marketed Orwellian behavior modification program to sugar coat forced compliance..

    I know what you are going to say, because I have heard it before..I even heard it from a nice lady who was a receptionist at an office I used to visit. I told her that I was writing a book about parenting.."What are you writing about right now?" she asked. I said: "Right now I'm writing about how awful it is to force a child to stay in her room just because she was a little slow in cleaning her room. "She said: "That's what I do with my daughter. I make her stay in her room." I shook my head. This nice lady has thick glasses on, and I could see a picture behind her desk of a little angelic looking girl with thick glasses on (I'm guessing this was her daughter). I said, "Why don't you try patience?"Do you know what she said?She said, "I tried patience and it doesn't work!"."I assured her that patience does work. "You see--she, like so many other parents, doesn't think that patience will work. But it's because she never gave it a chance. Resentment, frustration and upset toward her daughter blocked patience so it never came to the fore. No wonder she says it doesn't work. It wasn't there."."You see, patience never fails."."Well, here's something I know for sure. Patience=love. "."So now "I am going to prove to you that patience does work. "."I know that if I can convince you that patience works, both you and your child will be much happier. "."All you have to do is preview the first 40 or 50 pages free and you will have discovered several strategies that are based in patience and that really work."."But I quickly want to mention why you run out of patience: it is resentment. Resentment washes away patience and reason, and makes you feel frustrated, angry and upset. "I can help you with letting go of resentment."."

    "I will be happy if Santa helps improve your relationship with your child."

    " Written in the tradition of LePetit Prince" and "Jonathan Livingston Seagull", this magical little book is the best kept secret in parenting literature. It can be read as a heart warming story; but like "Le Petit Prince", it also is filled with profound insights and meaning.

    " Santa's Take on Parenting can be read over and over. It has the amazing quality of sparking new insight each time it is read. It makes a great gift.

    But don't take my word for it. Read it for yourself.

    Preview online at Scribd in eBook format. Big discount in eBook at Scribd

    Shadow Santa and Mrs. Claus as they demonstrate their skills in gently but firmly guiding two kids with issues who are visiting with them.

    * Find out the secrets to their success.

    * Discover what Santa's skills are and why they work.

    * Let Santa and Mrs. Claus be your mentors!

    Incidentally, just as parenting is a year round job, so is learning and developing your parenting skills! Don't wait until the holidays.

    Click on the contact tab if you would like to find out about receiving a autographed copy of the book personally inscribed for you. "

    .

    Origin: break-seduction.blogspot.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll