• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Forget About Njoki Chege Here A Lady Who Has Decided To Take Kenyan Men Heads On


    WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 10, 2014-Here's an article by a Predictable Media Columnist known as Nancy Roxanne, bighearted a list of the type of men she can never date.1. I CANNOT Envisage A Economical GUYNo, I just can't. I will friend-zone you horizontal in front I learn your name. So a sit on your heels guy tries to chat me up, I get this mysterious get-up-and-go to enlist down and pat him on the chief like you would a puppy. We party line be in a relationship and I am from top to toe over you in my seven inch heels! I will look down on you: fair and square and allegorically. It just wouldn't work.How am I assumed to get romantic with a sit on your heels dude? The best part about making about making out is because you tip toe and your guy lifts you up into him. You party line do that with a sit on your heels guy! So with him precisely making it aloof your b()()bs!The 69 position is also right out of the question with a sit on your heels guy! I party line explain it. It is maths. No matter which about angles and flatness.You hint because a guy embraces you and you dwell fittingly on his chest? Not with a sit on your heels guy! He will killing on awkwardly around your b()()bs trying not to hold back in your cleavage.So you see, it is burn personal. I just party line date sit on your heels dudes!2. Bankrupt NIGGAS I stay on the line my own definition of a needy nigga. If you make less than me, you are a needy nigga! I make a enhancing orderly sum at the end of the month FYI. That enhancing notably eliminates three accommodation of the capable (read tall ) blokes hot on my heels. But hey, a brother can wish.Ladies, if you stay on the line ever approved to go on a date at a fast crop joint, get down on your lick up and repent for you stay on the line sinned. I will be damned if I ever let a guy retain me to Mc frys for a date. And just so it sounds fad doesn't make it any less of a fast crop joint so ditto for steers, KFC galitos and mutton inn. I am not coming to your apartment to eat the microwaved leftovers of your mother's mashed potatoes either.I hope a guy to treat me to a nice spread in a fad restaurant that doesn't stay on the line haze in the menu!The validation is simple; I ain't lowering my standards for no nigga! You should be able to top what I can3. DUDES WHO Think about TO RIDDIMZNo self respecting person would ever go manageable this poor adjust for a music genre! It is atrocious! If you are over 20 years and still listening to this crap, you need to assess your life's decisions. You are a public disgrace to the human race! Your close relative didn't support you in the womb for nine months to rut to riddimz! In high literary it was well so you were a wimpy ass sissy who couldn't stand on your own two feet so because riddimz became 'the central theme you openly followed the bundle. Too you lived in eastlando so you didn't hint any better.Your maul in music (or lack of) speaks volumes about you. Riddimz just squeak unrefined, popular and unpleasant. That is not a mixture you want in a significantly partner. Whenever I see a adult man still cranking riddimz, I die a tiny inside. Just because you are commencement to think it can't credibly get any drop, he greets you in a feint Jamaican dialect! I can't.Ghetto Dudes. (Eastlando).I hint they all fall under needy niggas but they value a support of their own. These people are a distinct line. They are in their own class of human. Nearby no matter which is not quite right with their heritable make-up. Most likely the conditions arrived fertilization were a bit off so they mutated into what they are today.Pleasantly, every time I transmit with them, I get bad feel. This involvement would be destined from the get-go. Notice is supreme in a relationship and anyone knows they wouldn't spin a communicative English judgment if their lives depended on it and sheng just isn't my depth.How would you horizontal come on to me? "Nijeaz mresh. Izo mbana za nangoz? Nitakuvutia." do for in my opinion. But that is just me. So do you think?"E!NEWS KENYA."

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll