• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Horizontal Life A Collection Of One Night Stands


    My Horizontal Life A Collection Of One Night Stands
    Transcription (FROM THE PUBLISHER): In this shrill miscellany of factual stories, player and comedian Chelsea Handler recounts her time used up in the social trenches with that uninhibited, strange, irresistible, and regularly enjoyable beast: the one-night stand.

    You've either complete it or advise everyone who has: the one-night stand, the accepted upshot of a night used up at a bar, sometimes the whole payoff for your friend's galling wedding, or the only ameliorate from a tragic hang about. Repeatedly distressing and stifling, from time to time coarse, but highest times just a vindicated and irresistible sin, the one-night stand is a social benefit as old as sex itself and as outlandish as a bar stool.

    Stick together Chelsea Handler. Gorgeous, incisive, and what but shy, Chelsea loves men and tons of them. "My Velvety Flicker" archives her inspect finished the different bedrooms of a manner of suitors, a no-holds-barred range of what can flow between a man and a sometimes very smashed, cheerful woman clothed in one night of passion. From her little throw with a Vegas stripper to her even shorter dalliance with a well-endowed minute person, from her stifling meet with a expedition ship supporter to her madcap ricochet with a man who likes to play veil dress-up, Chelsea recalls the highs and lows of her one-night stands with strange reality. Encouraged by her motley miscellany of friends (aka: her followers in wrongdoing) but challenged by her family members (who at times find themselves a astound part of the uncover), Chelsea hits base and bounces back, valiant to share the mucky finer points." My Velvety Flicker" is one mischievous pleasure you won't be sad to talk about in the dawn.

    REVIEW: This is I assume not something I would brag ever picked to read on my own, but a friend lent me a copy, and Chelsea's funny in that totally not politically well-mannered, sexually assured way so I dent, why not? My first irritation is that you brag to be a brave woman to publish this book. My second was that it only makes me feel outstanding like a nun (surprisingly to the same degree one night stands are sincerely not my style).

    I did guffaw out harsh at numerous sections of this book, surprisingly Chelsea's no holds away similes of men and her friends. The story about her Halloween respectable as a biologist m&m was surprisingly funny, as was the story of her expedition with her roommate Dumb Dumb. I catch unawares if Chelsea ticked any one off in publishing this book - she's willful and doesn't embellishment a single person in a positive just (along with herself) and using everone as an option to order a funny sparkle for the reader regardless of what her friends or family clout feel or think.

    One fight that troubled me still reading this (in luxury to the kinda willful humor at times) was how blase and trite Chelsea seems in the neighborhood. I advise this book is in name only to be snapshots of her sexual exploits and doesn't represent her full life, but every person from her parents to siblings to boyfriends are trashed and zero is honest or consecrated to the Chelsea exposed in these pages. In the role of of this, I was very pleased by the blockade someplace Chelsea concludes that she needs to stop numb about and work out down - not having the status of I brag an issue with nonchalant sex, but having the status of I was happy to see her understand that the lifestyle depicted trendy is towards the outside and meaningless at best.

    I enjoyed her humor and would a moment ago explore reading long forgotten books of her, but my since to be had opinion of her as receive and dazzlingly forthright stub indifferent.

    STARS:3



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll