• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Jose Canseco Health Advice


    Jose Canseco Health Advice
    Jose Canseco accurately is a recovery man. Nonetheless at first observe, he seems like a one-trick pony, that couldn't be make higher from the truthfulness. Happening 30 seconds of any conversation with him, he'll let you let know of his prowess on the baseball field. Happening 45 seconds, he'll let you let know of his success with the ladies. But if you hole to pay in a conversation with him for above than a perceptive, you'll learn above than you may perhaps keep ever hoped for. In our time, let's go over Jose Canseco's tips on staying distinctly.

    @JoseCanseco Jose Canseco You keep to cautious down the aging enclosure from the inside out variable surgical treatment wont do it ladiesMe and Jose totally understand how stupid women can be sometimes. Sorry ladies, but forward-looking boobs does not give-and-take a forward-looking underlying. But forward-looking boobs will make you above attractive, which means a young charger like myself will help you from the inside out (this is the part everywhere I apprehend Andrew Upset Ceramics yelling "OH!" in my head).

    @JoseCanseco Jose Canseco I am enthusiastic on totally legal anti aging products that in all honesty do work will let you no fixed idea come to blows soonJose has been mockery this for quite a schedule. At first, he wouldn't conventional let us let know what the product did, just that he was testing out a product. At lowest amount we now let know that is anti-aging products. But what are the products? The suspense is draining me.

    @JoseCanseco Jose Canseco I keep been testing a blend of legal products for about existence now and so far the come to blows are reprehensible,created fast receptive musclesAh, so it's a blend of products? I'm still sticking by my boldness that by some means Cinnaomon Toast Smash is profusely complicated. But supposedly it needs to be supplemented by no matter which excessively. Because may perhaps that be?@JoseCanseco Jose Canseco Did you no that eating alot of off your rocker makes you very strongHoly shit. Nuts, I requirement keep predictable. Be warned that I swig on separation on cinnamon toast wallop and banana low-fat. I want to tell any person, from the time when if you try to give me a high-five, I will credibly confuse your presume. For example I stagger hands with people, it will chip their bones. Aircraft my broken will become a seismic concern. Roughly, don't inconvenience with banana strength.

    @JoseCanseco Jose Canseco Because weighs above a tinge of fluff or a ton of bricksOoh, Ooh, I let know this one. A ton of bricks! (Looks up act in response) Damnit, they evaluate the especially. I keep been tricked by a minute wordsmith. But that's the exquisiteness of Jose. He will not only help train your body, he will help train your mind. You may keep won this fleshy Canseco, but I need that we will compete in Tic-tac-toe, Team 4, and additional thoughts pitiless training each time you call in me to come into your third book. I will keep my vengeance.

    -Joe


    P.S. Jose has been in fact positive most recently, but his brother Ozzie had a DUI this weekend, and it's in fact debilitated his pose on life:@JoseCanseco Jose Canseco Way of life is a train corner in due course it will wreckP.P.S. Let's end on a happy note and look at the splendor of Iowa State's trainee journal. Nonetheless I certainly don't be redolent of it, this journal takes a pro-rape stance. Commencing newspapers are a keen industry, I form an opinion you keep to do no matter which to get people to read:

    Source: art-of-pickup.blogspot.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll