• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Toke Makinwa Confirms Breakup With Maje Ayida After 12 Years Of Dating


    Toke Makinwa Confirms Breakup With Maje Ayida After 12 Years Of Dating
    Here's how Hurt is television journalism it;

    I am not under any depress to get married. It's the society that puts depress on women not minding that divorce duty are high. I was after in a long term relationship with Maje Ayida and it has come to an end. I think it's uncalled for for me to speak about our relationship at the same time as he is not present to face himself. He is an awesome guy but it was not intended to be. It's strange being single again but I am rob it one step late the faraway. One of the mistakes I made in my snag relationship is that we dated for a long time. They were awesome vivacity but they were exceedingly 12 long vivacity. Whenever you like you are extract to participant, disclose what you can own. My Mr Fitting has to be God-fearing, who would not do resolute things at the same time as he is God-fearing. He has to understand what I do and should not be uncaring in any way.

    Source: gamma-male.blogspot.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll