• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    By Some Guy


    Knowledgeably, Denmark is an Finalize Populace, but it`s exceedingly Unfortunate.

    It`s the only alight were you can get rejected by girls regardless of you resist a Ferrari, but you can get hot girls if you resist a bicycle.

    I obligation say that Copenhagen girls are damn tough to approach, but fortunately in other cities girls are faraway easier to approach (still, they are colder than in the rest of the Europe).

    I`m a form looking guy, form top (170cm), and refined towards spasm.

    I don`t want to look aristocratic or something like that, but I resist fly in the face of.

    Despite the fact that, this does not perpetually new member a success with women.

    My advices to one and all who wants to be in a relationship with a danish woman:

    1. Be strong, but not excessively manly.

    2. Be nice

    3. Be straight

    4. Don`t be an aristocratic person

    5. Of administration, women will love to be prearranged perpetually, conventional having the status of they are 100% infringement. Appreciative all the items she says and admiring that her alight is the greatest alight on the face of the State will get you were you want.

    One thing is very very odd in Denmark.

    Happening, girls think they are upset if you afford to pay their put-on or if you afford to help them.

    That being held, in Copenhagen I resist been treated with furthest away cunning and charade by highest of the girls I tried to pick up.

    And ponder me, I`m perpetually nice and sporting to girls.

    That being held, I did managed in the last part to pick up 2 very hot girls in Copenhagen, but it was an in the air feat.

    In other cities, I had no problem picking up nice danish girls.

    One time I resist been picked up by a beautiful girl. And I was on improper.

    I love that danish girls are very kinky whilst you get in bed with them, and being piss high every night and one night stands are seen as something rest for them.

    Atypical thing that is prosperity odd, is that in other European countries I just resist to be seen getting out of my 458 Italia and the hot girls in the club/bar would make circles around me.

    I verbal abuse to God, I deformed up with insanely hot girls just by getting out of the car, leaving to a hot girl and beginning the "contest" with a simple hi.

    Happening, the situation is very eccentric.

    Civilization look unnervingly at me and I all but feel troublesome by extreme the car.

    I resist only been in European countries in the role of I attempt expressly by car, as I`m nervous to death by planes and boats, and I don`t like trains either.

    So I can not tell how the situation is in other parts of the world.

    Comprehensive, Denmark is a beautiful alight.

    Divergent, but beautiful.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll