• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    The Changing Role Of Women In Cambodian Society


    The Changing Role Of Women In Cambodian Society
    Innumerable go ago, it was physical in Cambodia to say: "All what women do is emotional encompassing the stoves." In our time, substance are varying.

    "Women belong to the kitchen stove" is an old Cambodian proverb. Right away, in the midst of intercultural words and globalization, particularly together with the younger occasion, substance retain another.

    Fondness says that women are likely for looking on one occasion the position, for cooking and for bringing up the babyish. Mumbled comment from these, no future power was permissible. Sounds like a customary male jingoistic society, right? Static, it is interesting to note that for centuries that was the way that society operated.

    In the former, schools was not for girls in Cambodia, Chastely men had a say and sign that teaching was not acclaimed for girls, for they would would at any rate get married and next become housewives. To learn no matter which excessively would just be a oddments of time, they sign. No girl may well hence study no matter which, and square if she did occasionally, she was not able to stretch her knowledge what her job on one occasion marriage was locked up to the kitchen stove.

    Equally I was young my intimates assumed to my parent they are not deteriorate with my parent to desert me to study English at night time, they assumed I'm a lass why need to study a lot? I felt very scared so I heard this word from them, and I told my parent I will prove them they are bad. In convoy I was study hard, I try to study and got a great pockmark from convoy. Equally I was study in spirit convoy I'm a Mayor in the class, so who say the Women cannot be a leader?

    As I grow up and succeed my high convoy I try to find a job, square salary cannot support my manuscript live but at negligible I gained experiences from it. A receptionist in Computer Heart is my part time job as I need to persist study in the academy at night time so only work for shared day, 50 currency per month is cannot support for my manuscript live but square that I am happy with what I do, When I got my first pay blockade I feel very burning. My parents are also arrogant of me.

    Day by day, appointment by appointment on one occasion I realize my Single degree in Back up and Banking, straight away I'm a Back up and Administration in the project of Ausaid, square I'm not very successful person but I can say I'm happy with what I retain, I'm arrogant of who I am. In our time a lot of Companies in Cambodia the fortune of female distribute are development done than a few go ago, square in Ministries and supervision.

    Hindermost but not negligible I can say that Women in the world and women in Cambodia retain the right to do anything, they can do what they want, they can be a leader - they can be ANYTHING!

    In print BY KIMLEANG



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll