• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    But Women Are Equal Now


    But Women Are Equal Now
    Trouble misses the fast tablet corner to corner the tablet, but I forgive him. The proper come back with to this ridiculousness that "men don't pick up on our signals" is....

    "Men and women are unvarying now. Growth acting like a man and approach us 50% of the time and normal proficient and detectable pay packet."

    **"the ridiculousness of feminism" sigh**

    OK, time for the lesson that the leaders of the 70's bungled to tell you morons about choosing this foolish trail the assert has openly sober to go down:

    Ahem....

    You lovely ladies of the western world do not get to have it both ways. You refreshing to be treated like men, well juvenile ladies, you got it. Growth "manning up," step up to the tablet and initiate asking men out point unfurnished. You no longer get the excuse "well men prerequisite just be the aggressors" or "Totally I SENT HIM Perceptible SIGNALS! I "LOOKED "AT HIM!."

    So cruel, that won't do. We're now leaving to nerve up our meadow seats, break them out, clear up cigars, treat you like men and secure for you to approach. Regard of fact, we have a lot of time to make up for having the status of the men were oppressing you women. Out of respect and retroactive apologies for our forefathers' wicked authoritarian demeanor, we prerequisite just let you do all the approaching and asking for AT Negligible the next-door 50 sparkle as reparations for our misogynistic demeanor over the centuries.

    But, I'm cruel.

    You know what.

    That just isn't abundance.

    No. I'm with you sisters!

    We confident beleaguered you.

    I mean we In essence beleaguered you.

    And for that I am Validly cruel.

    So to make it up to you, we'll perpetual do you the shot of "womaning up." And by that I mean in force our stabbing down skills, our mockery merriment and our "say yes, but in addition to cancel at the decisive update" skills so you get the full male treatment. I don't know how to splinter, but I'm leaving to develop it out. Nest egg me, you'll like it, being that's what you've habitually refreshing, right? To be treated as equals? To be treated like men? I'm with you sista, I am leaving to make DAMN Stanch all you girls get what you deserve and are entitled to, and that is to be treated as Restore age group.

    Heh heh.

    I am so leaving to display this grow weaker.HHR4HM7ZPMV3



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll