• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    What Are Your Dating Deal Breakers


    What Are Your Dating Deal Breakers
    "Interpolation of dating, do you guys have any dating compromise breakers? :) My friend exactly went out with a guy who wouldn't stop sarcastic her spell they kissed, and she woke up with bruises" the side day! Isn't that respectable out of Sex & the City?

    Errand in my mid twenties, what I was single and questioning in Manhattan, I was riding the subway with a guy I was dating, and we were having a nice night, and all of a jagged he said, "You have the cutest new moustache." What?!?!? I tried to play it frosty, but I was humiliated. I laughed and asked him if he was passive, and he said, "Yeah, you have golden hairs so it's hard to see, but you have a new moustache." I was so troubled that I went home that night and lacking hair. "Conjure a dude."

    Seeing that are your dating compromise breakers?

    P.S. On a happier note, my first date with Alex.

    (Dream of by Corey Arnold)



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll