• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Cute Women Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine


    Best Way To Pick Up Cute Women Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. This is a little succes story of mine... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There were some seats available. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. She giggled. She become a little nervous, when I applied Childhood flashbacks Routine, but then relaxed. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    Tips For Getting A Girl To Like You title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll