• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Female Using Awkward Question Game


    How To Find A Female Using Awkward Question Game

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. One method that seems Awkward question game to help me prepare relax her. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. She was acting super sexual with kino. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Do Girls Get Hard title=



    Tags: pick up artists  lines to get a girl  lines to get a girl  hot to pick up women  get a girl online  learn how to pick up women  pick up openers  how can i get a girl  best public speaking course  football pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll