• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Hot Girl Using Dual Reality Dhv Method


    How To Impress A Hot Girl Using Dual Reality DHV Method

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. She become a little nervous, when I applied Dual reality DHV method, but then relaxed. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I playing with her panty line. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    How To Get Girlfriends title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll