• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Hot Lady Using Jealousy Tactics


    How To Get A Hot Lady Using Jealousy Tactics

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. I want to share this story... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. After I applied jealousy tactics, it can be taken with bare hands. I put my hands to her thighs. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    How To Make A Girl Like You title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll