• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Amazing Lady Using Million Dollar Routine


    Meet A Amazing Lady Using Million Dollar Routine

    Before this im was a virgin. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were a lot of hot girls. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    Her long black hair all messy. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. She blushed a bit when I was using Million dollar routine, but after this communication has become warmer. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    Girls Get title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll