• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Beautiful Baby Using The Cube Routine


    Pick Up A Beautiful Baby Using The Cube Routine

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. This is a little succes story of mine... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There were a lot of hot girls. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I advise the cube routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I sit in front of her with a smile. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. The girl I was told me she was married. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    How To Get A Woman To Like You title=



    Tags: pick up training  pick up women in  get a girl to like you  tips how to get a girl  tips to pick up women  tips how to get a girl  place to pick up women  help relationship problems  certified nlp practitioner  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll