• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Girls Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine


    Mypickup Girls Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was not too special.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I've used Childhood flashbacks Routine - and she got hooked. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Girlfriend title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll