• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Cool Baby Using Negative Attraction Technique


    How To Find A Cool Baby Using Negative Attraction Technique

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. This is a little succes story of mine... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. This place look more like restaurant. There was a pretty baby near the bar. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. I was able to apply Negative Attraction Technique and it worked. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    How To Approach Women title=



    Tags: who to get a girl  how to get a girl off  how to get a girl frend  picking up women  how to get a girl hot  pick up line  using nlp  pick up women  how to get a girl frind  henry stanton  christian pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll