• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Cute Lady Using Club Game


    How To Get A Cute Lady Using Club Game

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There were a lot of hot girls. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. She become a little nervous, when I applied Club Game, but then relaxed. Eventually she started talking to me again. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. She was acting super sexual with kino. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Places To Get Tattoos For Girls title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll