• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Cute Baby Using Frame Control Method


    How To Impress A Cute Baby Using Frame Control Method

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There were some seats available. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. She brightened up considerably after I used the Frame Control Method. Really work! At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Single Women For Dating title=



    Tags: impress pretty girl  chick close  how amazing using  girl using boyfriend  pickup liquor  using breaker  hot using routine  beautiful girl boyfriend  geeky pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll