• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Cute Lady Using Kino Techniques


    How To Get A Cute Lady Using Kino Techniques

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I was a little changed her mood using kino techniques. Its really helps. I grabbing her by the arm. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Get Girls Phone Numbers title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll