• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Beautiful Women Using Ice Breaker Technique


    How To Find A Beautiful Women Using Ice Breaker Technique

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I just introduced myself. She giggled. She blushed a bit when I was using Ice Breaker Technique, but after this communication has become warmer. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Real Social Dynamics title=



    Tags: poem to get a girl back  pick up clubs  tips on how to pick up women  what to get a girl  tips on how to pick up women  how do i get a girl  best ways to get a girl  tom hopkins  ericksonian hypnosis training  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll