• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Amazing Women Using 111 Routine


    Meet A Amazing Women Using 111 Routine

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She seems really confident and direct. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I try 111 Routine - its really work! I grabbing her by the arm. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. She was acting super sexual with kino. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Dating Online Advice title=



    Tags: british pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll