• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Beautiful Lady Using Table Waiting Game


    Impress A Beautiful Lady Using Table Waiting Game

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were some seats available. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. She blushed a bit when I was using Table waiting game, but after this communication has become warmer. I grabbing her by the arm. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    How Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: how to get a girl frend  get a girl for sex  best place to pick up women  get any girl  beautiful woman  get any girl  get a girl tonight  ib pick up lines  examples of verbal communication  secret body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll