• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Hot Chick Using Kiss Close Method


    Approach Hot Chick Using Kiss Close Method

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. She become a little nervous, when I applied Kiss Close Method, but then relaxed. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. She was acting super sexual with kino. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    How To Get More Girls title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll