• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Sweet Baby Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine


    How To Meet A Sweet Baby Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. One method that seems Childhood flashbacks Routine to help me prepare relax her. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... She was acting super sexual with kino. She said 'No! Not here!'. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    How To Get Girls In Singapore title=



    Tags: pick up girls  get a girl for sex  get a girl to have sex  how do u get a girl  ib pick up lines  how to get a girl frend  beautiful women  get girl  love systems  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll