• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Pretty Girl Using Artemas Method


    Find A Pretty Girl Using Artemas Method

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. Artemas Method helped me put her into a small trance. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Girls Getting Clothes Ripped Off title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll