• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Hot Women Using Favorite Liquor Routine


    How To Impress A Hot Women Using Favorite Liquor Routine

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was amazing I can't lie.

    Her long black hair all messy. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. She brightened up considerably after I used the Favorite liquor routine. Really work! After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I was already holding her by the waist. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Catch Lines To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: ways beautiful routine  using easy routine  how patterns  how frame  cute technique  kiss amazing night  using dial trick  girl boyfriend destroying  mistery pua  assertive body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll