• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Females Using The Doctor Routine


    How To Attract Females Using The Doctor Routine

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was not too special.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. One method that seems The Doctor routine to help me prepare relax her. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Woman Dating Site title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll