• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Amazing Chick Using The Pocket Dial Trick


    Pick Up A Amazing Chick Using The Pocket Dial Trick

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. Where do I start... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. The pocket dial trick helped me put her into a small trance. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. She was acting super sexual with kino. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    How Get Girls To Like You title=



    Tags: pick up artists  hot to get a girl  where to pick up women  learn to pick up women  best place to pick up women  pick up girls  pick up training  get me a girl  effective body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll