• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Women Using Women Kiss Routine


    Find A Women Using Women Kiss Routine

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She looked so fucking hot.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. Women kiss routine work fine when I try it. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Dating Date title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll